Saturday, September 11, 2010

Autograph Collection: Omar Infante

Where oh where is an Infante autograph card from his time with the Braves? Obviously, you don't give these types of cards out for "utility men", even when they are one of the best utility men in baseball. No, much better to have a bunch of worthless rookies who will never amount to anything sign.

Of course, Mr. Infante is no longer a bench player. He's the Braves everyday second baseman and is contending for the batting title. I wish that I could personally smack the face of every individual who didn't think he was an All Star. Bite me. Bite Omar. 

1 comment:

flywheels said...

Well said. I've been chasing the autograph too, but I guess others are starting to nice Omar's play on the field b/c the price seems to be going up on his cards, esp. autos.