Saturday, October 23, 2010

Autograph Collection: Roger Clemens

I was checking out the card rack at our local Target and I found this pack with a 50% sticker on it. Generally, I wouldn't buy this set, but at half off, I figured I couldn't go wrong. My thinking is that I would either get a relic card of a great player or another Felix Pie autograph. Well, I did better than that.

Now Clemens is easily one of my least favorite players of all time. Let me put it this way: consider how YOU feel about Barry Bonds ... that's how I feel about Clemens, and it's how I've felt about him since he got himself thrown out of that playoff game in 1990. It was at that point that I realized that he wasn't just a hot head with a great fastball, but that he was also an idiot.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this card. I'll entertain trade offers, but I expect that I'll put it up on eBay.



TRADED TO ALFREDO

No comments: