Thursday, March 5, 2009

Christmas Goodies

OK, I know Christmas was a little over two months ago, but I haven't started opening my Christmas goodies yet. Every year, my wife grabs me a bunch of assorted stuff from Target or Wal-Mart. I love the repack boxes the most because I love to open old wax.
This year, I've got:
  • A 2008 Upper Deck Series 2 Fat Pack
  • A 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights Large Rack Pack
  • A 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights Retail Pack
  • A 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights Blaster
  • A Repack Container with Three Packs of Cards and a Memorabilia Card
  • A Repack Box with 30 Unopened Packs
  • A Container with 150 Random Cards
  • A 2008 Sweet Spot Retail Tin
  • A "Baseball Collector's Box" which promises 200 cards, at least five packs, one memorabilia card and a Special Bonus Mystery Box Inside
I haven't opened anything yet because I knew I would be between clients early this year and not able to buy any 2009 products, so I'm getting my card fix now with the Christmas Goodies. I've got a good assortment of stuff so I'll start opening the stuff tonight. I hope I get something ... anything good!

No comments: