Monday, December 19, 2011

Still Posting At Talking Chop

Hi all!

Yes, I'm still lazy. However, I have been posting every Sunday over at Talking Chop for a feature called Braves Cardboard Sundays. Unlike here where, let's be honest, I usually just post a picture and make a smart-ass comment or two, I put some effort into my writing. Of course, my stuff pales in comparison to the rest of the staff over there. Talking Chop is aces and should be a daily read for every Braves fan.

Now I'm rambling. So be it.

Anyway, here are my last seven posts for Talking Chop. Check them out, and then click around the site for awhile.

Finest Braves
The Affordable Hank Aaron
Sticky Braves
Five to Collect: Dale Murphy
Cardboard Memory: 1993
Gifting a Braves Collector
The Late Season Bowman Braves of 2011

Peace. Out.

No comments: