Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twitter

Folks, if you follow me on Twitter (@MadGlavSmoltz), you might think the All-Star festivities have left me in a blind rage but that's mostly just schtick. Well, except for the parts about Berman and Selig. They are among the worst ever at what they do.

(Although, I did watch the entire Home Run Derby and that was a BORE and it did leave me in a bad mood. I hate wasting my time and I have no-one to blame but myself.) It's three hours long and you basically watch the hitters NOT SWING for two hours and forty-five minutes and the other 15 minutes they hit majestic shots. Sure, it was quite a power display by Cano and Gonzalez ... but deadly DULL. And Berman's "back, back, back" call is the worst in the history of baseball. And who though it would be a good idea to give Bobby Valentine a job announcing? The same idiots who thought he'd make a good manager?)

Awww shit. Time to do my breathing exercises again ...

No comments: