Saturday, May 7, 2011

Set Collection: 2011 Topps Heritage (Braves Part 1)

Now, back to the good stuff. The first nine cards featuring the Atlanta Braves in 2011 Topps Heritage.
Chipper looks relaxed, Tommy looks sad and Freddie looks ready. Do you think Tommy was pondering his lack of run support when they took this picture? 
I wonder how they removed the background from the team shots in 1962? I know next to nothing about photography. I figure they just use Photoshop these days. I like the Beachy and I think they should have stuck a cap on Lowe.
The boy wonder is a happy looking fella, isn't he? I guess, if I were him, I would be too. Glad to see JJ pitching like JJ again. I get why they chose a cap-less picture for Uggla ... a little less work for the airbrush artist! (No Braves hat needed, thank you very much.)

No comments: