Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Magazine Article

Generally speaking, I think those fantasy baseball magazines have been rendered fairly irrelevant thanks to the internet. Come to think of it, I wasn't really that big on them before the internet. Still, I'd occasionally pick one up because there was a player I like on the cover. Yesterday, I picked up three with Jason Heyward on the front. There wasn't a thing worth reading in the first two, but there was an excellent article in the third (pictured above). There's a small interview with Chipper Jones where he discusses each pitch of each at-bat he had against Strasburg the day that the Braves beat him in Atlanta. Chipper gives good insight into his approach to handling power pitchers. I recommend that you stand at the newsstand and read it. Spend money for it? No, no, no, no, no.

No comments: