Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Redemption: More Than I Expected

I posted a few months ago about a surprise purchase I made at my LCS. In one of the boxes were three expired 2009 Topps Finest redemption cards. I decided to send them in anyway thinking that maybe, just maybe, Topps would have something lying around and might send it out to make this customer happy. Well, I got more than I expected. Here's what was waiting for me in the mailbox.


Three of the following cards were in inside the envelope ...

What do I mean by more than expected? I didn't expect to hear anything. Hey, I'm not complaining. They didn't owe me anything for these. I was just hoping ...

2 comments:

Derek Hill said...

Dang, thats too bad. Always worth a shot I suppose!

flywheels said...

Guess I won't bother trying to send in the Red Hot Rookie redemption I just got in a box of 2008 Topps...