Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Group Break Hit: Chipper Jones Relic

2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection #CJ
Here's my latest hit from a Thorzul group break. Always nice to get another Chipper relic. I haven't kept up with everything I've received in his breaks, but this year, I know I got a Phil Niekro autograph, a Kirby Puckett autograph and an Eddie Matthews relic. Not bad, not bad at all. I've become addicted to the group break!


By the way, Thorzul is signing people up for his next group break now. He'll bust a box of 2009 Finest and a box of 2004 Upper Deck Legends Timeless Teams. There are a few spots still open so buy in if you're interested. (This time around, you can pick one open team, and after he gets 15 people to buy in, he'll randomize the remaining teams and we'll each receive a single additional team.)

No comments: