Sunday, November 28, 2010

Glavine Collection: 1997 New Pinnacle #154

Gold foil ... everywhere there's gold foil ... however ... let me say ... I do like how they have his name in blue and I think it would look MUCH better if the name was framed in silver foil instead of gold foil. (Gotta say, I'm hating on the logo too.) Tom's looking pretty serious there, isn't he?
The back is awfully nice. The Career Best line is an interesting addition to the stat block.  I like the factoid to the left. Nice.

2 comments:

Derek Hill said...

I've got about 15-20 Glavine & Maddux cards that you don't have listed. Shoot me an email and maybe we can do some trading.
Derek

www.tomahawkchopping.blogspot.com

Chris Mays said...

Derek, I shot you an email. Sorry it took me so long. (I have a tendency to put the blog on autopilot when I've got other things going on.)