Saturday, November 20, 2010

Autograph Collection: Don Zimmer

I've busted a lot of boxes of Heritage since I got back into collecting in 2005. (At least three a year ... some years I've busted as many as six ... well ... except for this year where I just bought the master set on eBay.) I always, always, always pull relics ... except for the two times I didn't. Here's one of those times. Lots of people love Don Zimmer. Me? I can't stand him. I believe it was the spaceman Bill Lee who called him the designated gerbil. As for what Pedro did to him? Well, seriously. What kind of old, bald idiot runs at Pedro? If you think more highly of the Zimm than I do, make me an offer for the card.


TRADED TO ALFREDO

3 comments:

gritz76 said...

I must have that card! I don't know exactly what I have to offer that you would like. I know I could knock out a bunch of cards on your wantlists or I could offer up a single card for it, I just don't know what you would be looking for. Shoot me an email and we can work something out. BTW, this will be placed right next to my Bill Lee auto!

night owl said...

I'd take that card, too.

Anonymous said...

I'll put my hot in the ring for that card.... I have some more cards in my collection that would look great in yours :P