Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The First Post

Hi and welcome to my new blog which I hope will be, at the least, mildly entertaining, questionably informative and somewhat well written. Hey, why set my goals too high and set myself up for failure? In the days, weeks, months, years, decades and centuries ahead I'll be blogging about baseball cards, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, the Atlanta Braves, and any other baseball topic that might occur to me. The focus will be on collecting for the most part, but I reserve the right to stray into any topic I so choose. I'd look for at least one item each from my Maddux, Glavine and Smoltz collection every week along with all the other brain farts that occur to me. So please, bookmark the site, subscribe to the feed, and hopefully I won't annoy you too much.

No comments: